At Marketing For You – our result-driven search-engine marketing or PPC advertising services provide immediate, consistent visibility in search engine results and help you to boost traffic, quality leads & sales. Our PPC management services are the best way to be on top of search results for your business intent keywords.
Marketing For You is a results-driven PPC agency in Toronto, Canada, that delivers powerful results. We are the trusted Google Ads partner you’ve been looking for your small or mid-sized businesses. We help online businesses create a successful search, display, remarketing, and video ad campaigns, no matter their industry types or budget.
Our PPC Management Services Approach
- Analyze Business & Target Audience
- Identify Business Keyword Opportunities
- Competitive Gap Analysis
- Setup Campaign(s) & Writing Effective Ad Copy
- Optimize Landing Page & CRO
- A/B Testing & Regular Optimization
- Cost and Performance Analysis
- Comprehensive Reporting
Why Choose ‘Marketing For You’ – Top PPC Management Agency in Toronto?
- We are Google certified partners with extensive experience in handling PPC campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses.
- We create custom PPC strategies for your business, industry, and goals.
- We provide you with a dedicated PPC account representative.
- We do extensive keyword research to get maximum clicks from relevant visitors.
- We optimize the current ad copy and create new ad copies to improve the campaign’s performance.
- With us, you will get affordable and transparent PPC management pricing.
- We don’t believe in time-bounded contracts. We like to work on a month-to-month basis.
- Most importantly, we’re committed to delivering measurable results. We provide you remarkable results in terms of high-quality leads, sales & better ROI.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PPC Management/Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Search engine marketing (SEM) also known as PPC Management or Paid Search Advertising. It is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine websites (like Google and Bing) primarily through paid advertisements.
SEM vs. SEO: What is the Main Difference?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the website visibility organically in search engine results pages (SERPs). It is different from SEM because businesses don’t need to pay search-engines for traffic and clicks. Instead, they earn a free spot in the search results by having the most relevant content for a given keyword search.
If you invest in digital marketing for your business, it is vital to consider both SEO and SEM marketing channels in your online marketing planning. SEO is a powerful way to drive evergreen traffic at the top of the funnel, while search engine advertisements are a highly cost-effective approach to drive conversions at the bottom of the sales funnel.
Is It All About Choosing the Right Keywords?
Why Should I Use Search Engine Marketing or PPC Management Services?
Due to this advantage, sometimes the competition can be quite strong and the cost-per-click very expensive. Yet, if you build the campaign right, this paid advertising method is the most cost effective for increasing your leads & sales.
All together, we can conclude that you should invest in PPC services for –
- Boosting Brand Awareness
- Reach The Right Audience
- Generate New Sales & Leads
- PPC Traffic is More Likely to Convert
- Open Your Doors to Local Customers
- Instant Results by Taking Control of Your Marketing Spend
- Easily Measurable & Trackable
Is Search Engine Marketing Good for Active Buyers Only?
How Can We Help You with Our PPC Management/SEM Services?
Marketing For You is a certified Google Partner digital agency in Toronto and provides PPC management services to small & mid-sized businesses in and out of Canada. If you are located in Toronto or in the GTA (Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Kitchener, Waterloo, Ajax, Pickering, Richmond Hill etc…) we will be happy to set up a meeting to show you how it works. If you are located outside of the GTA we will be happy to schedule a meeting over the phone.